Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello guys !!!

I have my window tint (35 % front and 5 % back) and my clear bra !!! :D I'm very impressed with the clear bra... it's almost invisible...:eek: !!! I choose to put Venture Shield. Very nice product !!! :D 20 inch of my hood, a part on my front fenders...both mirrors and all the front bumper !! I'll put some pictures tonight !!! I recommend the clear bra all the way !!! ;) No more stone ships :D

Now, I'm waiting for my shark fin antenna ;)

Nick

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
If you don't mind, cost of tint and clear bra? and which shark fin did you order?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
If you don't mind, cost of tint and clear bra? and which shark fin did you order?
- Windows tint was 200 $ (CAD) Lifetime guarantee against bubbles, peeling, cracking, adhesive failure and discoloration...

- Clear Bra was 550 $ (CAD) Lifetime guarantee against cracking and peeling !! Hood, mirrors and fenders = 250 $... Front bumper = 350 $ :eek:

Products are specially designed and cut out by computer for each model, so that they perfectly cover the vulnerable sections. ;) No extra cutting by the guy who install it ;)

So it was 750 $ (CAD) taxes in ! ;)

And I bought the shark fin antenna from Visual Garage, VG Shark Fin Antenna Mark II. Request by e-mail only for Kia Forte Sedan/Koup models 2009/2010... [email protected] 91 $ (CAD) shipping and taxes included ;)

Nick

·
Registered
587 Posts
Hello guys !!!

I have my window tint (35 % front and 5 % back) and my clear bra !!! :D I'm very impressed with the clear bra... it's almost invisible...:eek: !!! I choose to put Venture Shield. Very nice product !!! :D 20 inch of my hood, a part on my front fenders...both mirrors and all the front bumper !! I'll put some pictures tonight !!! I recommend the clear bra all the way !!! ;) No more stone ships :D

Now, I'm waiting for my shark fin antenna ;)

Nick

How about some pics of your ride ?

:)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Nice ride man!

I am hoping to get my tint done this week if I can get out of work early one of these days. Thinking of going 25 front/ 20 or 15 backs. Also, waiting on the K badges in the mail.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice ride man!

I am hoping to get my tint done this week if I can get out of work early one of these days. Thinking of going 25 front/ 20 or 15 backs. Also, waiting on the K badges in the mail.
Hehe thanks !!! ;)

Nick

·
Registered
587 Posts
Sharp looking RIDE!
Like you said...you can barely see the bra....NICE.
BTW, your driveway looks great too! Looks like marble....

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
550$ was the price with or without install? And if you had it installed, where did u go? Nice Ride btw!
550 $ with installation !!! ;) I had a better price because I did the tint + the clear bra at the same time !!!

www.dr-tint.com

Nick :cool:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sharp looking RIDE!
Like you said...you can barely see the bra....NICE.
BTW, your driveway looks great too! Looks like marble....
Thanks !!! :D

Nick :cool:

·
Registered
147 Posts
There is a 3M place here in Brampton / Mississauga that does the paint protection...
The hood, fenders, bumper, and mirrors are in a package, but you can get them seperate... It is pricey, I was looking into it...
Prices are : bumper $400
mirrors $50 for both
hood and fendors $250

I had my koup for 2 weeks today and have 3 stone chips already, if I had the $ to spend on the 3M I would have, but Im sure a bug deflector that runs for $150 and a paint job later on down the road will suffice. Just my 2 cents worth.

·
Registered
90 Posts
ill be getting my tints done this saturday, for $180 with lifetime warranty from pablo, the same guy that did Koup SXR windows, who reffered to as "king of tints" should be interesting i wonder if he does clear bra thing too if he does i might get that done

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Kano, witch Dr-Tint did you go????
Dr Tint (Montréal Ouest)
3045 Halpern
Vile St-Laurent, QC
Tél: 514-339-5967

Very nice and professionnal guy !!! ;)

Nick

1 - 16 of 16 Posts