I went with Magnaflow #11225 and it sound a LOT better.http://www.forteforums.com/forums/koup-body-kits-appearance/989-my-latest-mod.html
The short version:
the procedure was pretty simple:
-they first cut off the OEM muffler,
- then they held in place several different mufflers and started the Koup.
- we all listen and smiled...hahaha, as the Koup was real quiet going in.
- as I posted before, I also liked the Aero muffler, but that droning sound would get annoying (only IMO as others may like it)
- part # 12685
- then they weld it in place.
- Noyzboyz could have sold me a new tip, but they said that the original dual Kia tip looks good.
- I of course agreed
The total cost............$201.00 CD. (including all taxes)