Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ahhh as the days weeks and month's go by, the time i buy my forte is drawing closer. I am so looking forward to it. :cool:

I was thinking of getting the CF Hood from TK after I get it. Does anyone know what this will look like on a white koup? My imagination can only take me so far :D

Also, this will be my first new car. Any break in tips? On the kia website they say the break in period for their engines take roughly 1000kms. I heard just try not to rev it up much. anything else?:confused:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ahhh that looks good. now i'm gonna wanna put the audi led details on the lights :( looks so good :D

What are those things on the hood? Almost looks like they're going into the engine compartment through the grill 0.o

·
Registered
1,315 Posts

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
I thought that a cf hood would look weird on a koup but it actually looks really good. I didn't pay too much attention to the hood but it looked great and seemed to be a good quality. I have been satisfied with my interactions with TK so far.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh! Aren't those on the Mustang in Kick-Ass? I've gotta say the mustang in that movie was by far the best looking one I've seen.

So get CF hood = Get hood pins? kinda sucks but i guess it kinda adds to the tunerish look of it(btw Tunerish is my word, no stealing:D) are they easy to install? cuz i was gonna get my friend to help me install the hood when i get it.

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,820 Posts
You don't need the cables for the pins, you can just use pins -- they are available as just locks too, also, some hood pins are made to be flush with the hood -- just have to shop around for what you want.. Just makes sense to use the hood pins in case the hood latch fails with fiberglass or CF hoods.

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,820 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts