Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is one shitty deal!!! I bought my koup for these reasons...
1) Great warranty
2) Excellent customer service from my local dealership
3) Sweet lookin lil car

Now the dealership is closing and the closest place to get any warranty service is a 2 hour road trip each way. I love driving the car but this is rediculous. So I phone KIA Canada to see what my warranty options are and they say..... sorry for your inconvenience but its not our problem. What a fuckin joke!!!! It feels like gettin ripped off from a used car dealership, but this is KIA supposably the best warranty crowd to deal with! BULLSHIT!! I dont know what to say.... Im just venting!!
Still love the car though.. Got my Injen CAI, Ark Exhaust no testpipe, headlight swap (black housing) with 5000k and more to come. Fuck the warranty maybe I'll turbo the koup !!

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
the only way to vent is going supercharged or turbo and hear the sound of the blow off valve go tuuuuurbo! :p

·
Registered
58 Posts
That really sucks but at least there is one in St John's, and you do have roadside assistance if you have to get the car there. I’m in Labrador City right now and there isn't a dealership up here period. If I need warranty work done while I'm here I have to either drive 800km (over dirt) to Baie Comeau or ship it on the train to Sept Iles.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well that just sucks...... either St Johns or Gander, but the fact of it makes me mad. I have the strut dust covers being ordered under warranty and who knows where they will end up now.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Well I can tell you so far the dealer in St Johns has treated me well if thats any help. There quick at getting my car in for service when its required.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I was rotted when I heard this news from the manager! And just because they weren't in one of KIA's buildings and they were leasing themselves, they gave them the boot. KIA knew this in the beginning, they were going to move to the old chev building when they went to their new one which was suppose to start building Marh 1st. As well they didn't care that Clarenville CSI was 2nd highest in Atlantic Canada and 4th highest in Canada and doubled in their expected parts sold. I found it such great service because where the staff was small, every individual got close to the manager which is a great thing. He would do anything for you! Terrible shame!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.