Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
I was looking for info on any car clubs as well, but I haven't been able to find any good info anywhere. Let me know if you find anything. I'm down in Oceanside.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will do :)......my friend has a matrix and is doin a meet up/drive in a couple weeks and invited me, it'd be nice to have another koup there haha

·
Registered
288 Posts
Im in orange county. Let me know..

·
Registered
696 Posts
Damn! We just about have enough to start our own club! haha Where have you all been hiding? haha

·
Registered
733 Posts
Dont forget me, the northridge kid lol

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:D I'm in Torrance, so we're all somewhat close together.....the drive is guna be in some mountain or somethin in OC I think, I'll find out forsure and post as soon as I do

·
Registered
696 Posts
Awesome, sounds like a good time! I've been wanting to do a meet and cruise for awhile, just never have gotten around to planning one.

·
Registered
696 Posts
That would be epic! Haha

·
Registered
104 Posts
well me and a few friends started one named TEAM BOLTZ. im the only Koup at the moment. we have an RX-8, a Turbo SI, a Nissan Sentra SER and a Altima Coupe (non-modded). and Of cousre my Forte Koup! >_<!!! well if you guys want any info them PM me. It would be great to expand this team across all of SoCal!!

·
Registered
289 Posts
What about Santa Monica??????? Meet by the Pier?

·
Registered
733 Posts
If we get big enough n if everybodies down i'll see about gettin stickers sayin Socal fortes or if someone else has a better name

1 - 20 of 65 Posts