Kia Forte Forum banner
21 - 40 of 65 Posts

· Registered
699 Posts
The pier would make a great picture location! Hopefully it's the 18th, I work the 17th all day.

· Registered
699 Posts
I'm in for the 19th if everyone else is! It'd be cool to meet you all. Who could do the 19th? Say a meet, eat and cruise?

· Registered
699 Posts
I'm thinking around 11 or noon, we meet and eat, then by 1pm we're on the road. Sound good? Should give everyone enough time to get there. Now where to meet and eat? In-N-Out? Any ideas?

I live down in Oceanside, but am willing to travel anywhere. One of you guys up by LA wanna scout a spot? Maybe someone with local knowledge want to pick a good drive? Just some thoughts.

· Registered
699 Posts
I'm down for anywhere really, if someone knows that area a little.

· Registered
104 Posts
well i was able to get sunday off!!! only problem is that i was looking at the weather reports and it looks like it might rain.. bummer

· Registered
733 Posts
We should meet at the santa monica pier then drive up PCH to zuma beach or where ever else, have some fun at the pier then a nice ocean side drive then hangout a little more at zuma

· Registered
288 Posts
Dude, why LA? Isnt Orange county in the middle?

21 - 40 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.