Kia Forte Forum banner
41 - 60 of 65 Posts

· Registered
699 Posts
Yeah, might wanna hold off till after the new year. Crappy weather rollin in this weekend (actually now). Damn, I was excited for this too...

· Registered
104 Posts
Well that's shame. I was also looking forward to it considering how hard it is to get a specific day off at my job. I was lucky to get Sunday off.. Lol oh well I might just end up working now.. Gotta earn that $$$$.. My baby needs a new exhaust!!!

· Registered
699 Posts
I get back in town this Friday, wanna set something up for this weekend? Maybe just a simple meet and greet? Keep it simple and say meet at a In 'n' Out or Sonic?

· Registered
699 Posts
I'm up for this weekend if anyone is interested. Like I said before, doesn't have to be anything extensive, just a simple meet and greet at a fast food place or something. I deploy in a few weeks, so it'd be cool to get together before then.

· Registered
699 Posts
I sent a PM back saying I'm interested! :) But I also go on deployment in a month, so I won't be here for a while...

As for the meet, wanna do this Saturday at 2pm? I was thinking Fullerton/Anaheim area (make the trip a little shorter for those coming from the south). There's a Sonic in Fullerton (thanks Google), anyone familiar with it? Does that timeframe work for everyone?

· Registered
288 Posts
hey guys, we are looking for people to start up the LA branch of the UKE. (United Kia Enthusiasts)

we've pm'd a few of you but havent heard back.

please pm me asap if you are interested!
I never got anything...?

Im into it this weekend if my car is done and its in the OC or riverside area.

· Registered
288 Posts
I sent a PM back saying I'm interested! :) But I also go on deployment in a month, so I won't be here for a while...

As for the meet, wanna do this Saturday at 2pm? I was thinking Fullerton/Anaheim area (make the trip a little shorter for those coming from the south). There's a Sonic in Fullerton (thanks Google), anyone familiar with it? Does that timeframe work for everyone?

Sonic on lemon and orangethorpe? yeah i know it. Its right next to music rev. Ill be there saturday at 2pm if my car is done by then.

· Registered
699 Posts
Sonic on lemon and orangethorpe? yeah i know it. Its right next to music rev. Ill be there saturday at 2pm if my car is done by then.
Is there enough parking there? And it's not in the ghetto right? Haha I'll be there at 2pm this Saturday!

Who else is in?

· Registered
699 Posts
Well I'll be there at 2pm on Saturday, so I hope others are coming! Haha

· Registered
288 Posts
There is plenty of parking. For orange county it is not the best area (aesthetically). Is it even fullerton? i thought that would be anaheim.

To use the human body as an analogy; The intersection of harbor and orangethorpe would be just north of Orange county's butthole. After eating mexican food.

My car is going to be done today, see you saturday.

41 - 60 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.