Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Looks sweet...!!!

Btw where did you get this hood deflector? it seems different from the OEM one... or am I being mistaken?

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
U should rly tint the front windows man! The blue looks so good with dark tints, just a suggestion but other then that it looks real nice!

·
Registered
733 Posts
=0 .... excuse me while i pick my jaw up off the floor lol, dude great job

·
Registered
536 Posts
God I hate chrome, other than that looks nice.
Usually I agree but only on those hidious Caprice's with 24" rims...God who thought that was a good look?

Less than $1200.00, thats a decent price for all 4 including tires....Where u shop at? I'm really liking those TSW Nardo's..Or TSW Varaino's...Haven't made up my mind yet...Are those all chrome or is there black between the spokes?

I would have to tint the fronts just a little personally, but eh it's your car, and I have to say it looks good.

Didn't mean to hijack your thread

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
rims

Usually I agree but only on those hidious Caprice's with 24" rims...God who thought that was a good look?

Less than $1200.00, thats a decent price for all 4 including tires....Where u shop at? I'm really liking those TSW Nardo's..Or TSW Varaino's...Haven't made up my mind yet...Are those all chrome or is there black between the spokes?

I would have to tint the fronts just a little personally, but eh it's your car, and I have to say it looks good.

Didn't mean to hijack your thread
I do not like chrome either to gaudy but I put 7 or 8 different rims beside the car and picked the best looking they really stood out yes their is alot of black on them te back of the rims and the spokes are lined did not go there to get chrome it just seemed to work the best oh yea national tire warehouse is where I got them

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Very sharp!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
cmands ex

Very sharp!
thanks thinking of doing the seats in leather next around 800 but if I do its a keeper been waiting to see if the turbo koup is going to come out soon heard alot of conflicting reports on it even as early as late spring who knows

1 - 18 of 18 Posts