Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
2022 Kia Forte GT, 2013 Kia Soul +, 2023 Kia Soul EX,1992 Toyota Corolla, 2021 Kia Sportage SX
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got word that my coilovers will be shipping soon, super excited. Went with the Silvers NeoMax.

Anyone have any experience with these? If so thoughts?

Reactions: noturbonoproblem

· Registered
2022 Kia Forte GT, 2013 Kia Soul +, 2023 Kia Soul EX,1992 Toyota Corolla, 2021 Kia Sportage SX
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Coilovers are now installed! Super happy with the results!

· Registered
'21 Forte FE 6-Speed
1,905 Posts

· Registered
2022 gt2
1,020 Posts

· Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks sweet! Some mild spacers to bring the wheels out just a touch would really complete the look
Well, I have some wheels picked out and I may not even need spacers, but with these wheels absolutely I agree!

Looks nice... it’s not too bouncy? Looks really low. Have you done an alignment yet? I’m curious to see what you ended up with.
Nope it actually rides amazingly, it's stiffer for sure, but not bouncy. The handling/cornering is absolutely fantastic now. It was good before but now it's insane. I haven't done an alignment yet but I am getting it done here at work just had to set an appointment for it cause our shop is pretty booked out right now.

Reactions: noturbonoproblem

· Registered
2022 gt2
1,020 Posts
Well, I have some wheels picked out and I may not even need spacers, but with these wheels absolutely I agree!

Nope it actually rides amazingly, it's stiffer for sure, but not bouncy. The handling/cornering is absolutely fantastic now. It was good before but now it's insane. I haven't done an alignment yet but I am getting it done here at work just had to set an appointment for it cause our shop is pretty booked out right now.
If you are cool with it... post your final printout of your alignment ...

· Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you are cool with it... post your final printout of your alignment ...
Absolutely, once I get it done I'll share it.

· Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just installed the Neomax on my 21 Forte GT and I wasn’t able to get the rear to drop that low. Can you share how you set the rear ride height? I like how yours is set up.
When you ordered your coils did you opt for the "super low" option? I actually didn't adjust my ride height settings I just used them as they came that way. Only thing I adjusted was the stiffness and camber.

· Registered
2 Posts
When you ordered your coils did you opt for the "super low" option? I actually didn't adjust my ride height settings I just used them as they came that way. Only thing I adjusted was the stiffness and camber.
No I went with the regular option. They said I can get up to 2.5 inch drop with it. Which was low enough. But I’m getting only 1 inch max in the back. The front goes lower though.

· Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No I went with the regular option. They said I can get up to 2.5 inch drop with it. Which was low enough. But I’m getting only 1 inch max in the back. The front goes lower though.
Hmm, not sure to be honest. Like I was saying all I did with mine is adjust camber to -3 degrees and bumped up the stiffness. You adjust the ride height in the back to the lowest or?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts