"This part doesn't fit the vehicle you entered."

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
94-97 HONDA ACCORD DX EX LX COLD AIR INTAKE:

2010 Kia Forte EX

"This part doesn't fit the vehicle you entered."
There's more then meets the eye, look at the leading intake piping, and look at your engine bay. Then compare the piping too leading "official" koup intakes. The design is almost exactly the same. With some ingenuity it should work fine.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
your probably gonna have to cut the pipes some. i say this cause i got a short ram from a carolla(or something like that,i dont remember) and it looked like it was right, but it was to long,soooo hacksaw

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yah I have a little electric saw that can cut exhaust pipe so I'm prepared for that if necessary. Interested to see how good this will work with saving 200 bucks lol.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Yah I have a little electric saw that can cut exhaust pipe so I'm prepared for that if necessary. Interested to see how good this will work with saving 200 bucks lol.
should work well as long as everything is tight and there are no leaks. as i said i kinda did mine similar. the only problem i had was when i put my strut bar in. the filter was touching it and was rattling. this was fixed by a small cube of foam.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
There would be bugs galore on that Intake setup along with the water spray issues.

·
Registered
147 Posts
If you could make it fit without a problem could you do a DIY write up? Would be helpful :)

·
Registered
973 Posts
itll be too long because of where our throttle body is in relation to where it is in the honda.

notice where the tb for the honda is

and there is where ours is. low and at the front (bc our intake mani is in front instead of the back)

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
It has a splash shield. And I assume you mean inexpensive, it is only 80ish
yes. that is what i ment. and not everyone has 80+ to shell out for an intake. and don't say ya get what ya pay for. cause the one i paid 30 for has done pretty dam well. 300 for some bent pipe.ha.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts