Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Exterior color code on door is LC
It is listed as Light Graphite Metalic which also shows up on Internet but not on the Kia color choices on web site.
Build date of Feb 2010 Canuck model SX
Just trying to compare any other LC code that is listed as a different color. Not a big deal just has me confused.

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
My Exterior color code on door is LC
It is listed as Light Graphite Metalic which also shows up on Internet but not on the Kia color choices on web site.
Build date of Feb 2010 Canuck model SX
Just trying to compare any other LC code that is listed as a different color. Not a big deal just has me confused.
Depending on the market, the same color code will have different names. My Electric Blue (HO) color is the same as Corsa Blue in the US and Santorini Blue in Korea. The same color and code but with different names.

The Light Graphite(LC) color is listed on the Korean Kia site which i believe is the same as the Smokey Grey on the Canadain site.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I also have a Titanium SX Sedan. I bought mine in the states. I will check this afternoon what the color code on my door says. For some reason I thought it was UD or something, but not sure.

·
Registered
746 Posts
EB Ebony Black
D0 Bronze Met
HO Santorini Blue
LC Light Graphite
N1 Champagne Gold
I7 Green Tea Latte Met
3D Bright Silver
IM Titanium Silver
IR Dark Cherry
IY Spicy Red
O9 Sweet Orange
UD Clear White

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Right on that answers my question.
So now lets see how many colors we can get with overlapping colors.
My research shows that the government where the vehicle is being sold has to approve the color.
Anyways I am sure enjoying this great site have learned a lot just reading posts and going no where's else for info, I'm lazy ha ha.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts