Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to paint my calipers to match my car, I have the copperhead (burnt orange) sx koup. I have no idea on where I can find some good paint in this color, or very close to it. Any ideas? Going with black rims in the next couple weeks, and this is the only color caliper i can think would look decent on the car. Has anyone else with this color painted their calipers?

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
I'm looking to paint my calipers to match my car, I have the copperhead (burnt orange) sx koup. I have no idea on where I can find some good paint in this color, or very close to it. Any ideas? Going with black rims in the next couple weeks, and this is the only color caliper i can think would look decent on the car. Has anyone else with this color painted their calipers?
Try PPG or Dupont, but it won't be cheap!!! Last I heard, Duplicolor do not have our color code.
You could also try another color code from a different brand (Mazda, Chevy, etc) since it won't be close enough to notice the shade difference. Trust me, my insert aren't a good match and it does not show!!

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I'm going to do my cailpers black....this way the are hidden.

·
Registered
248 Posts
dunno if this would float yer boat, but I was at a Mopar show in New Hamburg, Ontario last weekend and there was a dude with an 07 Magnum that had some MGP caliper covers on it......it looked AMAZING. check out their site - MGP Caliper Covers. i think it's roughly $50/wheel......they come painted in black, red or an aluminum finish(looks like aluminum). the magnum had a custom paint job on it tho. anyways, cheers!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks everyone, I think im gonna go the stealth route and paint them black. Going to be a few weeks till I can get this done and get the rims and eibach installed.. been sick so had a few days off of work.. unpaid :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.