Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
That sounds good, but can you get the right color paint for calipers?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Matemorh said the orange from dupli colors is the almost exact color but i dont see it in their websitei only see blue red yellow black and silver

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
Matemorh said the orange from dupli colors is the almost exact color but i dont see it in their websitei only see blue red yellow black and silver
Don't quote me wrong........ I did try Duplicolor in the past on several occasions and it was a fair match (I do color match for living so I have good eyes) but never tried nor found any Kia Copperhead Duplicolor..... yet!!

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Now here is the REAL question Copperhead (US colour) vs Burnt Ornage (Canadian colour). Apparenitly the have the same paint code of O9. Rapol could you confirm your paint code for me? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
Now here is the REAL question Copperhead (US colour) vs Burnt Ornage (Canadian colour). Apparenitly the have the same paint code of O9. Rapol could you confirm your paint code for me? Thanks.
I don't think it mather for wheels!!! My paint was far from a perfect match and you can not tell there's a difference once on the car. Now if you paint the door handles (or such) that's a different story!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Where you bought the paint? You said it was duplicolor but i dont see any orange.

So whats the verdict black rims with orange calipers and orange pinstripes?

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I'd say the verdict is what ever you like the best!!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
hey thats my car lol it is very nice and it took about 6 hours to do everyone likes them and ive only gotten 1 decent chip on one of my wheels and its been about 6 months imma let them go for the winter and take them off next year and hit them up again thanks aidensgrand

1 - 13 of 13 Posts