Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You've seen the EX Sedan hubcaps right? If I was a 80 year old woman they might appeal to me! Those things had to go!!!!

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
They look better than the bare wheels! Steelies are fugly!

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
Starting to look good. I almost bought a Titanium sedan just because of this picture I saw on the internet a long time ago. Looks like you're slowly headed that way, good luck!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Subtle....Still need some rims though...SIGH.....I have put wheels on 3 different cars in the past and never had this much problem figuring out what kind I want....

·
Registered
20 Posts
looks good, from the front angle u cant really tell the 35/ 20 split. the tint shop who did mine tried to talk me into that and i said no thanks. went 35 all around.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Im a steelies fan too. Rocked them on my jetta for months and months. The only reason i took them off my forte is because i hit a pothole and my hub cap craked and shattered.

Worked out great, cause i love steelies. And the tint looks great. Cops around here can be dicks when it comes to tint, so i was thinking about doing the 20/35 split as well. i think i just might.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.