Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm installing under dash LEDs and wanted to connect to my 12v outlet wires, before trying to get to them i figured i'd ask if someone has already done it. Please provide instructions (pictures would be great). on if anyone has a easier way bout doing this i'm open to sugestions.

Thanks

·
Registered
576 Posts
I connected my power amp to the wires that go onto the rear of the cigarette lighter , I haven't got photos but if you take off the panel on your center consol (Side Front) one screw, you will gain access abeit hard to see just feel with your fingers

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I took that crew out, the front panel seems to be held by a clip just dont want to ply to hard and break something. Is it safe to pull out.

·
Registered
576 Posts
I took that crew out, the front panel seems to be held by a clip just dont want to ply to hard and break something. Is it safe to pull out.
From memory I think it just pulls out just get your hand up close to where clips hold panel and try twisting and pulling. I have had mine out a few times so it won't break, it's a little tricky to replace you have to line it up but it can be done

·
Registered
696 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts