Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, is there a way to shut that connection complete alert off??

·
Registered
36 Posts
hope someone can answer this! i would love to shut it off

·
Registered
98 Posts
your best bet is to do what i do, turn it do, the next time you start your car, wait for it to say "connection compltet' and while its doing that, turn it down all the way, or just really low just to have that peace of mind that it connected, it will ring at the same volume as the radio so dont sweat it. but the volume for the bluetooth is seperate from the radio

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
your best bet is to do what i do, turn it do, the next time you start your car, wait for it to say "connection compltet' and while its doing that, turn it down all the way, or just really low just to have that peace of mind that it connected, it will ring at the same volume as the radio so dont sweat it. but the volume for the bluetooth is seperate from the radio
The only problem with that is you have to turn the radio back up when you get a call. Let's try to find a way to disable it. Maybe ill call kia tomorrow

·
Registered
358 Posts
I don't even use the that crap anymore.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
I hate that transfer complete thing when I went on my trip of 2,000 miles I got very sick of hearing it.. LOL i know longer use my phone
problem solved

·
Registered
69 Posts
I had to stop using it. I hate when the news comes on and i wanna hear what they are saying and that bitch comes yelling at me. "major flooding and roads backed up near the CONNECTION COMPLETE!!!" "And people 20 killed by a bear with a woodchipper on the follow streets : TRANSFER COMPLETE!!"
and then i start yelling back at the car.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I have an Iphone 4 and it still says it.

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
ya i dont even use the bluetooth anymore. IMO, it sucks and when i did use it, the other person would have a hard time hearing me. but since recently, the govt banned usage of cell phones while driving in san antonio(actually, just texting but if i have my phone in my hand dialing, they'll pull me over) i will be reconnecting it. but for me, my car hasnt done that msg since i bought my new droid so idk :)

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
My old 3G with iOS4 didn't have the message but my new iPhone 4 with iOS 4 has the message again.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.