Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,798 Posts
The LED additions are nice since you now don't have to mod those in. :) Price of gas nowadays and with it rising more in the future the 2.0L looks nice. Tranny to me mostly depends on what you enjoy. I always pick a manual over an auto due to enjoying the shifting experience. Although every blue moon I wish I had an auto because of crazy congested traffic or feeling very lazy. The ride is softer which I love with bad roads or long trips. Going to buy a strut bar for better corner handling.

· Registered
1,798 Posts
I rarely drive long distances (usually special trips and vacations). Last year I was able to get around the 38mpg (Imp) mark with my CAI but I was driving a lightly as possible to see how much mileage I could get out of a tank. 100% highway 705km in one full tank (I didn't run out of gas at 705km but filled it up anyway since needle was just under the empty and warning light was on for the last 20km.

· Registered
1,798 Posts
For 25+ in town! Don't get the CAI :) I mostly do 99% city and get around the 16-22 mark because I punch it a lot to hear the sound.

You might want to be looking at a Hybrid or the chevy volt. The VW diesel should be good.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.