Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
2,249 Posts
if theyre going to let you customize an ex, get one with a moonroof, have them put sx wheels on it, and have them put fog lights in it and voula! and for the agreed upon price. no going up on price lol thats the deal since they dont have exactly what you want. its their fault :) if they cant, there's a hyaundi dealer down the road im sure that would love to get you in a genesis for the same price as them kia guys were going to sell you the koup for. buddy of mine did that last week actually. him and i went to a mazda dealer and a kia dealer(kia second) and then a hyaundi dealer last and he ended up buying a genesis 2.0 R-Spec for $100 less than what kia wanted to sell a koup for. i was kinda pissed cuz now he had a more badass car lol he paid more for his though ;)

moral of that is, leave if you cant get what you want. they'll either call back with what you want or you'll leave and not get yourself into something you dont want 100%

· Premium Member
2,249 Posts
you wont get that gas mileage any ways so it doesnt matter. just know that compared to other cars in its class, it gets pretty decent mileage. i avg about 28 in my ex and i drive mostly highway. i havent a heavy foot but its not light either haha

those numbers were tested in a controlled environment

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.