Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
apparently my Koup is the biggest cop magnet ever. My friends didn't believe me at first, but then whenever they rode with me they realized that stare-downs, and being followed for miles is a daily thing for me..Anyone the same?

My record for one day was 4 stare-downs, and 7 different cops.

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
I see them looking at me but its usually a dumb-founded look; like they are struggling to figure out what I am driving.

I have actually had less cops follow/hassle me.

·
Registered
122 Posts
interesting how your cop magnet now has a reverse light switch.. -- keep ya eye out brother

·
Registered
318 Posts
i got the same problem too. its rather funny because i had one follow me for like 6 miles to my house... what an ass

·
Registered
166 Posts
last time Ive been in the US for a road trip with my car, there was a cop in front of me than Ive seen him stop and let me pass than go back in my ass, following me from adirondack region to plattsburgh and usborder, damn ! than I floored it on the last road before hitting the canadian customs and they let me go to my canada ;) dump ass....

·
Registered
122 Posts
@hazmat I used to have DBPD follow me all the time south on clyde morris.. as soon as I cross Big Tree.. they knew they had to turn around (POPD). somethings never change..

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
interesting how your cop magnet now has a reverse light switch.. -- keep ya eye out brother
Yup.. on the bright side i live in a smaller town, and we don't have that many undercover, mostly PA State Cops. You know if they're on your tail, you never miss those horrible crown vic lights :(. and as for the switch, its mainly for SUVs and Trucks, worst case scenario, i can out run them (the suv and truck tailgaters) :D

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
since ive bought the car, ive had 2 tickets, 4 warnings, and countless tailgating adventures lol first ticket was "Failure to change lanes correctly". i apparently didnt go 100ft with my blinker on before changing lanes. got that joke of a ticket dropped.

second ticket was for driving 60 on a 50 highway exit ramp... that ticket didnt get dropped lol but come on! an exit ramp off a highway that is a 70mph road? and i get pulled over because i only slowed down to 60? come on lol

·
Registered
318 Posts
@hazmat I used to have DBPD follow me all the time south on clyde morris.. as soon as I cross Big Tree.. they knew they had to turn around (POPD). somethings never change..
i been folowed for so long by dbpd and beachside and anyone in vlousia and the highway patrol... damn chargers... but now port orange police are getting smarter with non reflective lettering

·
Registered
118 Posts
i have been pulled over twice in my koup the first time was for a tag cover to dark and then a month later for doing 75 in a 35 :D bragging rights in my family

·
Registered
14 Posts
Three simple rules for no longer being a cop magnet:

1. Don't speed
2. Don't overtint your windows or add ridiculous spoilers
3. Don't drive between 1 AM and 4 AM

1 - 17 of 17 Posts