Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone tell me how the "ECO" light works in our cars? I do not have the economy package so I was just wondering. I thought it would be on when your foot was not in the gas but that is not the case.

Other thing is I just got an email from the guy I bought the car from and he said my first service was at 3000 miles, Im at work so I dont have my book. Is this correct? I thought I read here somewhere our service dates were like 5, 10, 15,000 miles.

Thanks,

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sounds good. Guess I need to check my book when I get home to be sure I dont have to bring it in at 3000 miles for an oil change or something. I have a jack at home so I can rotate the tires myself also. U know it being the very first oil change, doing it at 3 would not be a bad idea, I just dont want to take time off of work, drive 30 miles to the dealer and have it done unless I have to due to the warranty. Know what I mean?

Wonder why the saleman said the first service was due at 3000? Just trying to get me back in down there????

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.