Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
This guy carries a lot of cool stuff. Sweet. Thanks for the link.

The Carbon Fiber skin look for the door handles for those that don't like the chrome handles might be good to look at. Even on my Red car the Cf door handle look compared to the chrome look might be better and sharper since it near matches the rims.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

The Carbon Fiber skin look for the door handles for those that don't like the chrome handles might be good to look at. Even on my Red car the Cf door handle look compared to the chrome look might be better and sharper since it near matches the rims.

oh mfury your welcome I try to keep my eyes open.. hehe
but yeah I'm thinking your right about the cf would look good with a red car..
I having a black on black think on one hand the crome stuff would be cool but maybe a bit too bling I've not made up my mind yet lol

·
Registered
15 Posts

hey i've been looking for those! for the koup! got a link? i dont see any on his store! :)

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Im putting on a black spoiler so maybe the carbon fiber handle covers would look good... ill have to see once the spoiler is here and put on

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
those cf handles look like crap, i need some black ones or i guess i can paint them eh

idk they might look good on a black car.. ?
but then again you might be right.. for the price I'd have to think about it

Yeah I think painting you own would be easy if you just want black ;)

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
yea plus if you don't have the carbon fiber look anywhere else on the car black will look way better then the carbon fiber.

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
Keep us posted if you ever paint them!!! I'm more and more tired of my chrome one:mad:.
But here's an advice from a paint chem. : make sure your prep is REALY good as most paint do not stick well on chrome!!!
That's one thing stopping me from doing it.......... and the fact that I will not have a driver handle untill the paint fully dry, because I allready have the copperhead paint from my wheel insert.

Just an idea: If we were to split price for a dummy driver door handle that we can share as we paint ours????

1 - 11 of 11 Posts