Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had their headlights crack? Not from something hitting them but more like heat cracking? One of my headlights is pretty bad with heat cracks and the other is just starting, the local kia dealership is replacing them under warranty after sending pictures off to HQ for approval. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced something similar. Hopefully this doesn't happen with the new headlights.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone had their headlights crack? Not from something hitting them but more like heat cracking? One of my headlights is pretty bad with heat cracks and the other is just starting, the local kia dealership is replacing them under warranty after sending pictures off to HQ for approval. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced something similar. Hopefully this doesn't happen with the new headlights.
I have on my 2019 Kia stinger gt2.I have less then 6000 miles on it and it’s always undercover when not driving. I was washing it last week & I noticed some deep crack lines in the headlights which really confused me as well as got me upset & disappointed 😞 Not sure what caused this as I baby this car more then I should.Please if you have a Kia phone # I can call that would be much appreciated.I will contact local dealer which I know will be a headache ride.Well good luck with the new headlights & hopefully they don’t crack like the old one’s...

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
4,140 Posts
Reactions: Acura_Kal

·
Banned
1,451 Posts
I replaced the passenger side headlight on my 2013 Koup because it had water in it. Bought the replacement from Amazon for about $130. Looks and works great.

Original:

New one installed:

Reactions: ForteGT2
1 - 9 of 9 Posts