Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After some customization im 50% done with these lights. Im going to add yellow LEDs for the turn signals so i can get rid of the bulbs. If people want to I'll put up a DIY to. So what do you guys think???:)

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Now that is sic! Did you get the LEDs from ebay motors?

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No but i wish i did, i picked up two sets of LEDs strips from autozone. its sucks one set is off in color by a little bit but oh well these light up the night like crazy lol

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I made it out of some plexy glass I spray painted black and glued it in place but im going to redo it

Attachments

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Those shits are hot....and bright as a mother f*cker!!!! like you got spot lights on the front of your car!! lol
lol i love driving at night with just the fogs and LEDs on, it looks mean as f*ck, cant wait to get the yellow LEDs installed for the turn signals. :D

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
If you're not in the mood to rebake your lights and have the wire for the leds handy, then how about instead of removing your bulb, you hook up your corner lights like Aidengrand's leds. (hooked up to the parking lights, but turn off with turn signal).

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ohhh. i have to look into those :D, but im still going to reopen my headlights because im getting moister in them, but i think it would look good with the yellow strip LEDs to. thanks for showing me that man

·
Registered
293 Posts
The LED's, are they the 24 inch or 28 inch? Also are they the white or blue?

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
There 24 inch, there white with a blue hue i know, it gives off that blue color

·
Registered
825 Posts
lol i love driving at night with just the fogs and LEDs on, it looks mean as f*ck, cant wait to get the yellow LEDs installed for the turn signals. :D

Crap dude. . . .Do you even have to turn on your headlights. . .That is BRIGHT!!!!. . .I really like it :cool:.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Crap dude. . . .Do you even have to turn on your headlights. . .That is BRIGHT!!!!. . .I really like it :cool:.
haha i dont even turn my headlights on cause i flashed by on coming traffic, the fogs are good enough, the funny part is that there are only 35W 6k bulbs

·
Registered
201 Posts
Dude, I saw those at autozone and I wondered how bright they were, they had a little test button, but I think the batteries may have been going dead cause they seemed a little dim. Yours look really bright though. Are those side emitting or just the normal top mounted strips?

Nice Job!

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Dude, I saw those at autozone and I wondered how bright they were, they had a little test button, but I think the batteries may have been going dead cause they seemed a little dim. Yours look really bright though. Are those side emitting or just the normal top mounted strips?

Nice Job!
Thanks man, ya you got be careful that company makes them makes like five different colored white ones even though there supposed to be the same color lol, the two sets i bought are off just by a little, you can only see it if look up close. These are bright at night, in the store them look dim but at night outside there bright, there the side ones so i could hide them better

1 - 18 of 18 Posts