Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came up with a pretty rad idea I wanted to do for my Koup, does anyone have any idea where I can get custom badges for the back and front of my car? And possibly steering wheel? For reasonable prices? I think this idea is going to be very sick and wanted to turn a few heads! Let me know feedback is muchoooo appreciated.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Yeah I got mine from there. I couldn't be anymore happier with their product!

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I have seen some cars with the decepticon logo on them...search for pics of D113's or Nordic Wagon's cars. They have them.

·
Registered
20 Posts
All they show for me is a Darth Vader or Decipticon Badge :( Would kind of rule out the giant Autobot Sticker I have on the Bug Deflector...

·
Registered
39 Posts
i just sent them an email as well! fast response too! 44 bucks for two colored blue and black! shipped!

·
Registered
39 Posts
thanks for the link! i am getting some custom ones now blue/black! 44 bucks for both of them shipped!

·
Registered
543 Posts
I just ordered the decepticon badges! I am going to continue on with my starscream theme :)

·
Premium Member
505 Posts
How do you make the custom ones on that site? Couldn't find anything for the koup other then the decepticon and the darth vader ones.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Nooooo way!! Fas93!! I just ordered something like that!! Grrrrrr lol I didn't know you had yours like that >_< I swear I am not biting you lol I got mine black and blue mine will say "heart" in Korean

·
Registered
39 Posts
Ohhh ok I quickly assumed it was Korean.. By the way It looks awesome!!! I love it:) cat wait for mine

1 - 16 of 16 Posts