·
Premium Member
505 Posts
Thats pretty sick, i dont know if that'd be legit though :p

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ill try it out and let you guys know how durable they are.

·
Registered
69 Posts
How did you figure out the dimensions of the badge, did you just measure up the old one?

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Very cool find!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
That is the same place I ordered mine from, took 3 weeks to get them but they were just what I wanted. The website you create them on is domedbadge.co.uk

·
Registered
543 Posts
Anyone gotten these yet: KIA FORTE KOUP 3D LOGO Emblem SET Coupe Grill+Trunk | eBay

Been using the search button and no luck :-(. I need to know the quality of them. I dont want to pay for them if they are just going to wear and fade quickly. I am trying to keep with the red/black/titanium metallic color theme. Want to try to pull off a transformers (more specifically Starscream) look.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
I have had my Decepticon emblems since may, they have held up nicely. Very cool site.

FYI the dimensions of our Badges are 128x65

·
Registered
39 Posts
I like it but I'm not too sure how to remove the emblem from the grill without damaging it.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hating bring back an old topic but thanks for everyone that posted about this site. I just ordered two badges red with a blue spiderman symbol in the middle. 28 shipped :)

·
Premium Member
505 Posts
Hating bring back an old topic but thanks for everyone that posted about this site. I just ordered two badges red with a blue spiderman symbol in the middle. 28 shipped :)

no problem, glad to see it helped :)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts