Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dallas Forte/KDM Meet & Cruise

Where: Five Guys Burgers (242 State St Southlake, TX 76092)

When: 1st Sunday of Every Month

Time: 6:30 pm (meet), 7:00pm (drive to the West Parking Structure for Texas Imports Today)

·
Registered
576 Posts
Awesome! Sounds good. Will make plans to be there this week!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome! Sounds good. Will make plans to be there this week!

Cool, hopefully itll be a godd number of use that show up.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Unless something happens ill be there

I reposted this link on sk maybe that will get us so more ppl involved

·
Registered
45 Posts
Awesome, that'd be cool to meet up with some other Forte drivers. Just got a 2013 Forte SX Koup on Friday. Would love to see what kind of stuff people are doing to their's. Got some plans for mine in motion already.

Oh and ybogo92, nice choice in your signature on the ARK exhaust. I'll be going with them too.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome, that'd be cool to meet up with some other Forte drivers. Just got a 2013 Forte SX Koup on Friday. Would love to see what kind of stuff people are doing to their's. Got some plans for mine in motion already.

Oh and ybogo92, nice choice in your signature on the ARK exhaust. I'll be going with them too.
Thanks man. Is your car a manual or an auto? I see you're in grapevine, so maybe we can roll to the south lake meet afterwards.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Thanks man. Is your car a manual or an auto? I see you're in grapevine, so maybe we can roll to the south lake meet afterwards.
Southlake has one? That's awesome haha. And it's an auto. I actually didn't know how to drive a manual til last week. I went to central kia of lewisville to test drive a forte and all they had were manuals. The sales guy taught me how to drive manual in the lot. I decided on auto though because I drive out to NRH for work and hate traffic as is, figured I'd have even more hatred with a manual in it.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Southlake has one? That's awesome haha. And it's an auto. I actually didn't know how to drive a manual til last week. I went to central kia of lewisville to test drive a forte and all they had were manuals. The sales guy taught me how to drive manual in the lot. I decided on auto though because I drive out to NRH for work and hate traffic as is, figured I'd have even more hatred with a manual in it.
Yep, every Sunday. That's cool that's exactly were I got my Koup as well.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Sweet! This should be a pretty good turnout then! Look forward to seeing your ride ybogo, and JuicyBeans, welcome to the forum man. Glad to see another DFW member on here!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Sweet! This should be a pretty good turnout then! Look forward to seeing your ride ybogo, and JuicyBeans, welcome to the forum man. Glad to see another DFW member on here!
Glad to be here :)

Oh, just so everyone is aware. Before there are any surprises when we all meet up. I'm female. I'm guessing probably the only one, or one of the very few select, that is female around here haha.

Either way! I mentioned in the other post about a DFW meet up, I'll probably show up around 7:30. Maybe earlier if I don't have to close at work that night.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Heh, thats funny. I almost bought my Koup from there aswell. Went and test drove an SX manual about two weeks ago at that dealership near closing time. Nice dealership from what I could tell.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Heh, thats funny. I almost bought my Koup from there aswell. Went and test drove an SX manual about two weeks ago at that dealership near closing time. Nice dealership from what I could tell.
Was it silver? Ahaha. They only had a silver SX manual and the gunmetal EX manual when I went. This was about last Monday. And yea, everyone was really pleasant. Was a big relief after dealing with the sharks everywhere else, oi.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice, happen to get it from a guy named Stephen by chance? Lol
Nope, bought it from Jason Sallis, we've bought four cars from him in less then a year, a 09 Corolla which i traded in for the 2012 Koup SX, and my dad traded his 08 VW Jetta for a 2012 Optima (Silver) which later traded it in for a 2013 Optima (Brown), and hopefully next year I can traded my Koup in for the 2014 Forte5.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So, so far we've got 5 of us going, I might bring my buddy that owns an Evo IX, bc we plan on heading over to Texas Imports Today (Southlake meet) afterwards

·
Registered
576 Posts
Ahh is that Southlake meet just imports?

Because I was going to say i could bring a friend of mine as well, but he drives a 2011 stang haha.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Its mostly imports, but all cars are welcomed even sh*tty domestics

·
Registered
322 Posts
I hate mustangs :p

·
Registered
576 Posts
haha yeah yeah. Everyone and their mom has a mustang. Anyway, ill ask if he wants to go, may end up going may not.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey guys im going to try to post around in Hyundai forums to see if thatll bring more people

1 - 20 of 117 Posts