Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What meets are going on I want to head down there this weekend? If not this weekend when is the next meet?

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
wow is dallas really that boring come on guys there has to be something to do there it is Saturday night

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yooohooo!!!

Wakey Wakey Dallas Folk....We are in need of some info!

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
anything next weekend I am only in TX for 6 weeks guys come on I hear dallas has a decent scene.

·
Registered
26 Posts
we do have a decent scene here in dfw area we have a group called NTXKDM for Kia's and Hyundai's but they have turned it into a group you have to pay to join but the biggest car group around the area is called texas imports today there is a facebook page for the group they are currently in the process of trying to find a new meet location because the city of north richaland hills passed a ordinance where we cant meet their any more because it falls under there new ordinance rules and if your willing to drive Texas Motorplex is having its import face off night on march 2 if your still in town

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ill be back in phoenix by march but ill check out the facebook page. Post up here if you hear about anything I am gonna try and get like 10-15 cars to head down that way one weekend while I am here.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Sigh!

Sigh!

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I ended up meeting with a few North texas KDM guys so it wasn't a bust.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Not too bad of a weekend..Hopefully next time we will have better info.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Sorry I just don't check the forums anymore..... if anyone needs me in the future just look up northtexaskdm.com

Yes we might be a paid members only but we have our reasons and that will never stop us from meeting anyone that wants to check out rides. We aren't assholes lol

·
Registered
66 Posts
So correct me if I'm wrong...

...But as someone that lives in the DFW my best option is paying a membership for NTKDM for meets and events?

I thought I saw other people grouping up on the forums that had a tradition for monthly meet and greets...did it die out or???

1 - 16 of 16 Posts