Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seriously, even with power bass turned off my rear view mirror vibrates whenever I listen to music the bass is so powerful!! This is the best stock sound system I've EVER had. I'm just afraid I'll be hearing impaired soon =p

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
Seriously, even with power bass turned off my rear view mirror vibrates whenever I listen to music the bass is so powerful!! This is the best stock sound system I've EVER had. I'm just afraid I'll be hearing impaired soon =p
I'm with ya there. I'm travelling this weekend, and my rental got upgraded to a Ford Edge (from what was supposed to be a Corolla! Not a bad trick!). Obviously, it doesn't drive as well, but I'm surprised how crappy the sound is compared to my Koup...

·
Registered
288 Posts
Yep the stock system is pretty good! I don't think I've cranked it past 12 yet even... I'm a lot more cautious with how loud I listen to music now after almost losing my hearing in one ear at a rock concert.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.