Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seriously, even with power bass turned off my rear view mirror vibrates whenever I listen to music the bass is so powerful!! This is the best stock sound system I've EVER had. I'm just afraid I'll be hearing impaired soon =p

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
hah. you think that's bad. i added 2 12" subs to mine. and now , when i turn up the bass. my sunglasses holder opens

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
Seriously, even with power bass turned off my rear view mirror vibrates whenever I listen to music the bass is so powerful!! This is the best stock sound system I've EVER had. I'm just afraid I'll be hearing impaired soon =p
I'm with ya there. I'm travelling this weekend, and my rental got upgraded to a Ford Edge (from what was supposed to be a Corolla! Not a bad trick!). Obviously, it doesn't drive as well, but I'm surprised how crappy the sound is compared to my Koup...

·
Registered
695 Posts
completely replaced my system, except the head unit and the side mirrors will vibrate, makes changing lanes a little tricker, same goes for the rear view mirror.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Yep the stock system is pretty good! I don't think I've cranked it past 12 yet even... I'm a lot more cautious with how loud I listen to music now after almost losing my hearing in one ear at a rock concert.

·
Registered
973 Posts
yeah this stock system is even better than all the gm stock systems I've had before lol
I'm on medium bass boost and rarely listen to it above 12 or so

1 - 7 of 7 Posts