Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i was driving home from work tonight and i got into a car accident. :( my koup has been reduced to scrap metal.. i had so many plans for her and so much time invested into her.. ill post up pics as soon as i get a chance... im on my iphone so idk how to do it off of that... but ill post in like 30 mins.. *sigh*:(

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
so i was driving home from work tonight and i got into a car accident. :( my koup has been reduced to scrap metal.. i had so many plans for her and so much time invested into her.. ill post up pics as soon as i get a chance... im on my iphone so idk how to do it off of that... but ill post in like 30 mins.. *sigh*:(
Sorry to hear that :( Hope everything works out and your ok

·
Registered
249 Posts
Damn.... but hopefully you are OK though?

I understand your pain.. when you customise a car it becomes yours... nothing can replace that...

Which makes me wonder, all mods that you do on brand new car, that's not covered by insurance normally, isn't it? Unless you possibly advise your insurance company and in which case I guess they would raise the premium....

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
I need your passenger side door handle and related plastics please!

A rogue box tried to eat its way out of the passenger door at one point.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts

Give him a chance to breath lol. Most likely you have to contact his insurance. Then there going to put it up for bid which you need a dealers license.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
oooooo
this is sad news I feel for you man I really do
Glad your ok, sorry about you ride.

·
Registered
289 Posts

How about asking if he is Okay???? What a douche....your already parting his car out?????

Casco I hope you are okay

·
Registered
644 Posts
How about asking if he is Okay???? What a douche....your already parting his car out?????

Casco I hope you are okay
Don't be too harsh, generally you don't post on a forum about an accident you were just in... if you are not at least for the most part OK.. but yes, hopefully everything is well

·
Registered
519 Posts
if you can get the car all messed up for cheap you should try.. you can prob sell the interior if u have leather or even the engine or the front bumper depending on where u were hit.. alot of EX owners would love the piano black and fog lights

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
RIP 2010 Black Forte Koup SX 6-speed :cool:

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
I am sorry for your loss buddy, look at the bright side, you're alive, not hurt, and insurance will get you a new one

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
so here are some pics of what my baby looks like now..:(
i have a video of it at the shop during the day. im still trying to find a way to post that one..

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
That's some serious damage! Good to see that all the airbags deployed...
Sorry for the loss, at least you're ok

·
Registered
132 Posts
shitttt dude, thats intense man! I've got the same car (black sx) so it's an creepy feeling lookin at it all smashed up...
Glad you (seem) to be okay man, and it's good to see that the car did a good job doing it's job--protecting you (as much as airbags scare the shit out of me).

If you don't mind me asking, how did this happen? what did you hit? looks like you had some sort of a driver side impact?

shitttt man, hope you've said you're prayers dude, the car can be replaced (obviously not the exact one) but you definitely cant man!

God bless dude!

Cheers!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.