Kia Forte Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts
Good stuff everyone! Ive had so many people every where askin me what kind of car I have....and still do! Thats why I made the sig below months ago...lol:D I cant wait to say " Yea! Its turbo too!"

Apparently, there are a lot more observant people in Atlanta then I have ever given credit for. Everyone is like "That's a sweet looking ride!" and I respond with "Yeah, and it's a KIA too." Not many people are that suprised, there just "Yeah, I saw the wheels", DOH!!!! I need to debadge everything ASAP just to mess with people.

haha i love reading these threads. I am also looking at the Genesis Coupe and am active on their forums gencoupe.com, they have a thread just like this called "Post your double-take stories"

lets make this the official one! mods!
Blah, don't get a genesis. They play it off like a sports car comparable to a mustang....a sports car it is not.

The turbo in the Genesis just doesn't give it the "kick" that it needs and it feels weird. The forte is a much better car. Sure the Genesis might be quicker but FWIW the forte is an all-around better car.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.