Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK so I bit the bullet and ordered a dash kit from DashKit Mall, Dash Trim kits, Door Pillars, Car Parts and Accessories. for my titanium sedan. I ordered it in titanium burl wood Available Finishes : DashKit Mall, Dash Trim kits, Door Pillars, Car Parts and Accessories.

I've been second guessing myself, but I am just not happy with all the straight black inside.

Give me you guys thoughts

I got a sample of 3 or 4 kinds they offer and it's good quality stuff, just having trouble visualizing what it's gonna look like. I may not use ALL the pieces but we'll see when i get it in.....

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Yea well my 2 cents if the site doesnt offer a picture of my dash kit then i would think it will be smart not to order what if they dont fit, it was fabricated wrong etc o yea i love how the last thing on the page states " 15% restocking fee if return "

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the restocking fee is just for the finishes marked RF, but I knew that getting into it, and my finish isn't marked RF. I'm more concerned with the color. If anything is amiss on the fabs side of things it'll go straight back. trust that.

·
Registered
248 Posts
so did u get it on yet? you don't have any albums that i see in your profile.......any thoughts on the kit you ordered?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts