Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
I alway love the sticker companies. Yeah Im sure that a guy driving a lambo is going to buy fake wood trim to give his lambo that final touch showing its true class.

ITS A 200 THOUSAND DOLLAR CAR.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I can't wait to see the finished product! Depending on how it turns out for you, I may go for the white when I get back from Afghanistan...

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I alway love the sticker companies. Yeah Im sure that a guy driving a lambo is going to buy fake wood trim to give his lambo that final touch showing its true class.

ITS A 200 THOUSAND DOLLAR CAR.
True, but I'm not driving a Lambo, now am I? I also wouldn't get the fake wood trim either. I currently have vinyl wrap that I did myself and it would look awesome if I had more skill in wrapping.

·
Registered
486 Posts
what color is that?

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
I think Adragontattoo was making fun of the company for deciding to feature a Lambo on their eBay page to help sell their product and not your decision to put dash trim on your Forte.

BTW it looks pretty good. I like the black piano finish but it scratches way too easy.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think Adragontattoo was making fun of the company for deciding to feature a Lambo on their eBay page to help sell their product and not your decision to put dash trim on your Forte.

BTW it looks pretty good. I like the black piano finish but it scratches way too easy.
Oh, I didn't think he was making fun of me. :)

I like the piano black too, and mine was scratch free after 5 months, but I wanted to have the accents in a different colour.

·
Registered
486 Posts
just sent a low bid offer... see if i get it:D Think I will go with the real CF look now just to decide if i want blue or black.. wish I could see a good pic of both before i decide.. not just a swatch.. how acurate was yours to the actual swatch on the auction?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The epoxy finish makes it appear just a tad bit lighter, but it was pretty close. I think that only the simulated finishes have the epoxy though.

I sent a lower bid as well. Got it for $90.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts