Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this just might be what we are looking for to replace the dash trim in order to put a 7 inch screen in the dash on the american cars w/the 3 knobs on bottom (ie- not climate controlled)

by all my looking- it look likes its a perfect match- but that might just be wishfully thinking.
feel free to look at it and point out the incompatabilities---

??? ?????_kiamoto.net

and again my currency exchange rates might be wrong- but i figured it to 12 dollars 14,630 won

·
Registered
318 Posts
idk if it will work... but i dont know google translate didnt help to much and it said something about local shipping only or something

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
but forget all the money bits-
look at the picture of it........
and yeah - the shipping was based on the korean area.......
my main interest is- does that thing come close to what we are looking for?
got the spaces for the 3 knobs below..........
but does it fit everything else?
fill in all the other spaces?
cuz from the way i am looking at it- it sure does........

·
Registered
695 Posts
good luck getting that to the states, but as far as fitting in to the space, it looks close. If you can speak or translate Korean I would say email them for the specs on it.

·
Registered
318 Posts
good luck getting that to the states, but as far as fitting in to the space, it looks close. If you can speak or translate Korean I would say email them for the specs on it.
thats what google is for haha

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol- i might be having to hit up a high school classmate that lives in korea and see what he can do for translation.........lets hope that after 25years he is willing to do that .......hahahaah

·
Registered
36 Posts
just by looking at the picture,doesnt look like the 4 way flasher will fit in that tiny hole. maybe I'm wrong

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.