Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

anyone tried to or planning to get something like these installed?

DRL Fog lights

I find them quite nice but i'm not sure how they would look on a Koup nor where to fit them exactly...although they would have been great near the actual fog lights

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
why do I feel that I am the only one who find mercedes like led nice... :(

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
I just feel like it would be an over-kill. Plus, i don't think these would fit on the Koup, and if they did, it would give it a cheapish look. If you really want LEDs as DRLs, then the most i would go with is the mini LED bar that someone here had, i believe it was Aidensgrand, but i could be mistaken

EDIT: yep its Aiden, here's a pic

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think you're right. But I think they would still fit a Koup. They have an angle to them
I think so too. it may look well on a Koup just beside the current fog lights but not sure though as it looks more suitable to the sedan. Aiden's LED are nice, was thinking of putting on similar ones but not sure which one to go for right now.

Btw i'm ordering the Trunk Lip Spoiler and Glass Roof Spoiler from ebay. Anyone have them here and can advise of the quality of these stuffs?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.