Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I of course got gipped by the dealer, paying 670$ for a 100$ alarm, and just an upgrade no less. I was talking to a guy ive done business with before and hes gonna give me a good deal on a new alarm. However he is telling me that the dealer, according to Manufacturers or something, are not allowed to install aftermarket alarms in the cars. So first he suggested taking the upgrade he'll neatly pull out and demanding my money back for the piece of crap and if they say no to rub this 'rule' in their face. Said he's 'seen' it done before.
I cant find jack Googling about, but if its true, i wont leave until i get my money!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no, not a law that says i can return anything, a law or rule or company statute set at least by the manufacturing companies that says that their dealers cant install aftermaket stuff. and if we the consumer found out about it, the dealer would honor a refund over being served the wrath of the manufacturer.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Should be added to the list of things you learn in school:
2+2=4
Wear a rubber
Screw car dealers, pay as little as possible for the car, get everything else after.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.