Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is the best to deal with? I am in Athens, GA, have Bulldogkia here, going through the motions now. Any other dealers who will give me the best prices without the BS?
I'll report on Bulldog if they will deal with me.

Also what is the best to expect on a Forte GT with the GT2 package?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Check truecar. Should let you know the avg price for YOUR market (location). When I bought mine by the end of Nov, my local dealer had a deep sea blue (which is the color I wanted) but BASE/no GT2. They were trying hard for me to take it at 21k, but I WANTED the GT2, thankfully they had one in currant red....anyway, it had MSRP of 26.3K, took it for 24.5k, central FL. I've read some comments on youtube, primarily, from ppl claiming they get GT2's for 20-21k...what a steal!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bulldog gave me an OK price but want's to inboard Dent protection for $900, "its' on all our cars" Total crap and insulting. They couldn't give me enough on my 2015 GTI to get close.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Bulldog gave me an OK price but want's to inboard Dent protection for $900, "its' on all our cars" Total crap and insulting. They couldn't give me enough on my 2015 GTI to get close.
Dealers can be shady AF....I didnt have that experience w/ either Toyota or Ford (previous cars)...like I did w/ Kia...but I have heard horror stories from different brands soooooo...
I DID add an extended warranty to my '16 mustang 2.3t but thats bc I added miles like crazy...not so much any more, and it def payed off probably saved me around 3.5k-4.5k in repairs & labor, one of them being the inevitable A/C evap core that was happening in the early s550s....
Anyway, Kia finance rep was adding a 1200 maintenance package.."for free" he even said "merry xmas"... no it wasnt...he was adding it up in my total. Im like...hmmmmm....he goes like "its cuz of the GAP warranty that costs 2k so Im just blah blah blah"....his excuse didnt make sense...Im like...wtf is this dude on, does he think I'm a moron? I dont know what clients he typically deals with but not me...
I made him take out the $1200 and tell him that a GAP doesnt cost 2k...they did give me what I wanted for my mustang, though. I just feel like I should have gotten FREE MAINTENANCE FOR 3 years FOR FREAKING FREE...but whatever. It had been 3-4 long hours I wanted out of there... going in for my first maintenance next week! so far no issues.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts