Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is for my father!!! He's a member but he doesn't own a forte, or a Kia!!!! He just stalks me on here!!! Ain't that right dad?? Lol make a damn post already!! We all know your glory days of racing your car are over cause you're an old fart, so you can live your life thru me, it's cool! After all, you're my dad! So what I did 117mph, or race a civic every other day, you used to race your mustang all the time! And if I pee on a Lamborghinis, it's ok, you can bail me out of prison! So thanks for everything ya old geezer! With all the help with this car, and the 2 mustangs...by the way, is the crate engine still sitting in my old bedroom closet?? I think it's time ya moved it! So with all that said...I expect you to make a post to this! And stop calling me up late at night and asking me question you read on the forum, when you can just look on here!

Ps...don't ask me about HID's or an exhaust system. I'm bigger then you know, I can kick your ass! ;) lol

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,820 Posts
Are you seeing a therapist...LoL?

·
Registered
249 Posts
DAD. IT'S ME NICK. I'm your son.

Spring Break, 1989. You met mom on the hood of your mustang, the same place you created me. She still has burn marks on her ass from the heat of the engine. I too inherited those burn marks on my ass. Please come home next year for Christmas i'd love to meet my real dad...

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Wtf... Im going to sleep

1 - 15 of 15 Posts