Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I decided to take off my Forte & SX badges and replace them. Currently I only replaced the SX. That was going to be my test run. Which I think came out pretty good. I also ordered "2.4" and still trying to figure out a good location for it.

Anyway, they are gloss black.. let me know what you think. Also, how about some suggestions on where to place the "2.4"

Attachments

·
Registered
248 Posts
where'd u order your SX emblem from?? i'm assuming the SX badging is only on the sedan....my koup doesn't have it. i'm jonesin for an SX badge near my front doors.

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
where'd u order your SX emblem from?? i'm assuming the SX badging is only on the sedan....my koup doesn't have it. i'm jonesin for an SX badge near my front doors.
The koup has or "should" have the sx badges on it. Or at least I thought they did.

Anyway, I ordered the lettering from here

Chrome Auto Emblems

Just ordered a s,x,2,4 and the (period)

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
View attachment 1591 I'm waiting paitently for my K badges so in the meantime I photoshopped some for my Koup and red SX badge. Just added Koup badge to side of car.
you do have a sexy car....

my plan however- is no advertising the model or the company or the trim level......
dealer stickers-already gone.
working on removing the remaining badges........just waiting for the whole set of replacements- bought the entire wheel, front, rear, steering wheel set....

since a lot of folks have been going for the crooked K emblem,
i've decided to go for that crazy wolf emblem......
no way that is gonna get confused with any other car maker out there
i do gotta give props to kia for making the differences btwn the LX and SX so subtile.....basically- a red K ......and if you didnt know that- you had no idea what level car you were looking at.....

much cooler than so many car companies that blantantly advertise the trim levels all on the basis of a stick on emblem or two.........

·
Registered
576 Posts
Agree with you about badges, at least Kia have less on their cars than say Toyota Corolla. I want to also get rid of Kia badges on wheels too.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I wanna keep the kia badge in the front but the koup bagde in the top grill like Fas93 did, removed the back kia badge and replace it with the koup badge, and now maybe the red sx or a type R badge where the koup was, jk about the type R one, or I'm I??

·
Registered
11 Posts
Looks awesome! Quite a shine coming from your car too.

I agree with mgm514 to place the 2.4 just behind the front tires, below the door handles.

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looks awesome! Quite a shine coming from your car too.

I agree with mgm514 to place the 2.4 just behind the front tires, below the door handles.
Thanks. Freshly washed. Makes it hard to take photos though. Lol.

And agreed. I think I'm def going with behind the front wheels.

I'll thrown them on tomorrow while
I'm painting my calipers

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
I wanna keep the kia badge in the front but the koup bagde in the top grill like Fas93 did, removed the back kia badge and replace it with the koup badge, and now maybe the red sx or a type R badge where the koup was, jk about the type R one, or I'm I??
No wayy! I was thinking about that! :D Lolzzz I want those R badges though... that and the lip and skirts....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts