Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What do you plan on replacing them with?
The k badges off eBay. Not crazy about the ones with dragons or tigers etc. Although i'm concerned about the life span of them as per other threads saying they aren't holding up thru the winters. We get wired here but it's usually not that bad.

·
Registered
81 Posts
The reason i asked is because my K badges only lasted about a month or two before they looked like S#!T

The k badges off eBay. Not crazy about the ones with dragons or tigers etc. Although i'm concerned about the life span of them as per other threads saying they aren't holding up thru the winters. We get wired here but it's usually not that bad.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Are you not Proud of your KIA?

Can understand why you would want to replace the badges, are you ashamed or embarrased to drive a KIA? Now if KIA where changing thier logo, that would be different. Just curious:confused:

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Can understand why you would want to replace the badges, are you ashamed or embarrased to drive a KIA? Now if KIA where changing thier logo, that would be different. Just curious:confused:
matter of personal taste.. I think if anyone was ashamed they wouldn't hve bought the car. I personally think the K bages are more appealing from a design and appearance perspective. Same reason you would add tint or paint calipers or add new rims.... Because the individual thinks it looks better.

What's wrong with that?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts