Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, after test driving the 2011 Forte Koup SX I have decided it is the car I am going to purchase. However, before I buy it, I am just wondering;

-is there anything I should know about this car before I buy it? any annoyances? are there any cars in the price range that are better? Don't get me wrong, from what I can tell this car is fantastic, but I wanted to come here to get an honest opinion from Forte owners.

·
Registered
233 Posts
So, after test driving the 2011 Forte Koup SX I have decided it is the car I am going to purchase. However, before I buy it, I am just wondering;

-is there anything I should know about this car before I buy it? any annoyances? are there any cars in the price range that are better? Don't get me wrong, from what I can tell this car is fantastic, but I wanted to come here to get an honest opinion from Forte owners.
I assume you test drove the Volkswagen Golf you mentioned before; what made you decide against it?

As for the Koup: yes there are little annoyances that you'll likely notice once the honeymoon period is over; but thats the same with any new car.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Honestly, I haven't dealt with anything with my koup that's annoyed me really. Except for the daily "what is that?" lol

·
Registered
444 Posts
I think the biggest annoyance to me is the paint quality. But you could easily work it into the deal when you buy the car they put a rockguard on the hood and bumper. Other than that, I absolutely love my Koup. I bought it Aug.2010 and I have put almost 20,000 Km on it without even driving the car from the end of Nov. to the end of Jan.

It's a great Sports Compact for the price you pay IMO.

Deuce

·
Registered
444 Posts
Honestly, I haven't dealt with anything with my koup that's annoyed me really. Except for the daily "what is that?" lol
Thats what I like to call The "Whatsit?" factor. Almost every day someone asks what kind of car it is, or I see someone pointing or staring from their car. I really enjoy it. Especially when some guy in his Audi S4 pulls up beside me and just can't seem to pick his jaw up off his lap.
It makes me giggle just a little.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I've put on 15000kms in the last 5 months and have not had 1 issue with my Koup. My passengers wish it had a little more headroom, but I don't care, they aren't driving :)

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Thats what I like to call The "Whatsit?" factor. Almost every day someone asks what kind of car it is, or I see someone pointing or staring from their car. I really enjoy it. Especially when some guy in his Audi S4 pulls up beside me and just can't seem to pick his jaw up off his lap.
It makes me giggle just a little.
Haha yea man I've seen people in cars 3x the price of mine asking me what it is and that they love it. A guy in a fkn GTRRRRRR lol It is pretty cool except for the 17 year old asshole in a civic or tc that always wanta race lol.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
what color do you guys think is the best?

I think black looks the best, but would get dirtier and it is ridiculously hot where I live

1 - 12 of 12 Posts