Kia Forte Forum banner

Deciding on car customization

3K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  D1FR3NT 
#1 ·
I have a blue 2011 EX, it came with stock rims, a factory spoiler (see below), and tinted windows.

This is the spoiler it already has:

Now, in this picture below I designed how I would like my car to look (don't mind the poorly drawn spoiler haha):

What I added in this picture is
*darker tinted windows
*smoked tail lights/head lights
*The decal
*painted the rims black
*painted the brake calipers red

Now, what is yall's opinion? Is the decal too much? Should I smoke the head lights? Do you think this would be worth the several hundred dollars it may cost?

Thanks!

See less See more
#2 ·
First picture looks good
Second picture is a no show.

#4 ·
Same problem on yours.
There have been some issues with photodump or some website like that.

#7 ·
Nice Justin. You use a custom color, or something off the shelf for your engine painting?

#8 ·
just blue duplicolor engine enamel. the video doesn't show it very well, but the blue is really light. a lot light than i wanted, i'm gonna redo it at some point this summer with something that's closer to the cars actual color.

#9 ·
Looks like it matches well.

#11 ·
*darker tinted windows DO IT
*smoked tail lights/head lights Tail lights will look good. Headlights could be tricky dont wanna do to dark
*The decal Iv never been a big fan of BIG side decals
*painted the rims black Looks like you already did that, but i think it looks good
*painted the brake calipers red I am also going to paint mine red.. or gold/yellowish like the 350z track edition

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.