Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be moving to the area in a few weeks. Doesn't seem like there are any members in CO. Maybe you guys are just laying low :)

·
Registered
167 Posts
I know what you mean :( I almost want to stick in notes on all the fortes I see in my area, telling them to join the forum hehe :)

Hopefully, the Denver people will come through :)

Silly to mention, but I use to live around Denver when I was around 5 or 6 haha

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
I know what you mean :( I almost want to stick in notes on all the fortes I see in my area, telling them to join the forum hehe :)

Hopefully, the Denver people will cone through :)

Silly to mention, but I use to live around Denver when I was around 5 or 6 haha
I did that once :p desperate measures! Too bad they never showed up :(

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know, right? One side of the card will say join the forum. The other will say "If you are driving a sedan will you swap headlights with me?"

Silly to mention but my husband is from Long Island. Stony Brook area, I think. It's such a small world.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I did that once :p desperate measures! Too bad they never showed up :(
I might stick a note in this blue koup ex I see all the time hehe. I'll park next to it, leave a note saying "forte koups ftw! Come to forteforums.com :) - the blue sx next to you"
:p

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Haha that's what I did but I drove off :p they probably got scared it was a ticket cuz I put it under their wiper blade. And i ve been to golden colorado, denver, and boulder. I try to go once a year

·
Registered
33 Posts
It doesn't look like there is too many Forte owners on here in our area right now i drive a Hyundai Tib but I might be doing a Combo Deal at a kia dealer. Forte Koupe & Soul for $32000 for the both. but i do love the tib lol. We always have Hyundai meets so if anyone wanna join us just hit us up.

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It doesn't look like there is too many Forte owners on here in our area right now i drive a Hyundai Tib but I might be doing a Combo Deal at a kia dealer. Forte Koupe & Soul for $32000 for the both. but i do love the tib lol. We always have Hyundai meets so if anyone wanna join us just hit us up.
Hey finally someone speaks up! That sounds like you got a good deal there. If you grab it are you going to drive one of the KIAs?

·
Registered
6 Posts
From Trinidad, Co about 200 miles from Denver. Haven't bought a Koup yet but I haven't seen one here! Looking forward to being the first :) Waiting for the 2011's

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It was today at 10:30 am on the C-470 near the Quebec Street exit.

I was cruising quickly when the metallic sheen of your fender caught my eye. "I know that fender", I thought out loud. I whipped my head around to catch a final glimpse. Sure enough, there you were; the first Koup I have seen on the road. You were the Titanium Koup heading west; I was the Corsa Blue Koup heading east.

I don't know if you saw me, but...I'd love to get together sometime. To, you know, talk cars.

·
Registered
17 Posts
new to KIA, new to the forum - i am 3 weeks into the 2011 koup sx and i am liking it more every day - no mods as of yet but definitely interested... hope some Demver area people are up for a brainstorm :)

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OMG! Finally! Welcome Welcome Welcome!

What color did you get? I will have to keep an eye out for you.

If you haven't yet, I always recommend tinting your windows first.

·
Registered
17 Posts
dealer tinted though i might want to go darker - it's silver - was tempted by the titanium/gunmetal but the rims just pop much better on the silver

·
Registered
17 Posts
no, they are more titanium/gunmetal - that's how i kind of ended up picking the silver - again, right now it's all stock, will post a couple of picks later if i get around to it

1 - 20 of 59 Posts