Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Premium Member
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know, right? One side of the card will say join the forum. The other will say "If you are driving a sedan will you swap headlights with me?"

Silly to mention but my husband is from Long Island. Stony Brook area, I think. It's such a small world.

· Premium Member
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It doesn't look like there is too many Forte owners on here in our area right now i drive a Hyundai Tib but I might be doing a Combo Deal at a kia dealer. Forte Koupe & Soul for $32000 for the both. but i do love the tib lol. We always have Hyundai meets so if anyone wanna join us just hit us up.
Hey finally someone speaks up! That sounds like you got a good deal there. If you grab it are you going to drive one of the KIAs?

· Premium Member
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It was today at 10:30 am on the C-470 near the Quebec Street exit.

I was cruising quickly when the metallic sheen of your fender caught my eye. "I know that fender", I thought out loud. I whipped my head around to catch a final glimpse. Sure enough, there you were; the first Koup I have seen on the road. You were the Titanium Koup heading west; I was the Corsa Blue Koup heading east.

I don't know if you saw me, but...I'd love to get together sometime. To, you know, talk cars.

· Premium Member
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Well it sounds like you got a good list started. If you're thinking exhaust long term then you may want to consider a cold air intake in the short term.

I'm not sure where you are located but if you want to meet up I would love the chance to check out all the little differences the '11 has compared to my '10.

· Premium Member
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Hmm, both black. I had the "Koup" emblems before I sold my stock wheels. I liked them alot but there is no denying that they are black. Maybe the carbon fiber would match the gunmetal better because it will look that color from certain angles...not sure though.

I think I'm leaning toward the Koup ones. That way if they don't match perfectly you can still justifying them.

· Premium Member
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
The "koup" portion is a shiny silver (IMO) so it looks silver at some angles and gray at others. May be perfect on your silver car.

Here are some shots that I have of them from different angles. You can see that sometimes the center portion of "koup" matches the outline and sometimes its darker.

I already sold them to another member otherwise I'd give 'em to ya.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.