Kia Forte Forum banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
have to start small... just having bought it (and it was a little bit of an impulse buy), Christmas etc and just came back from vacation... also still trying to find some ideas on this site... headlights and emblems, exhaust system eventually and i NEED to do something about the horn :) - i like the stock rims but yours look awesome

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Well it sounds like you got a good list started. If you're thinking exhaust long term then you may want to consider a cold air intake in the short term.

I'm not sure where you are located but if you want to meet up I would love the chance to check out all the little differences the '11 has compared to my '10.

·
Registered
17 Posts
i am in Henderson - I76 and 104th, less than 20min from downtown... and sure ,we can meet up :) - i am really surprised to not see more Koups around..

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I work downtown so after work one day would be perfect.

Yeah, I've only seen one other Koup in the eight months that I've had mine. I see a sedan every other day though.

·
Registered
17 Posts
you are spending way to much time in front of your computer... are you working next week or do you want to schedule something for next year?

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I won't deny that I spend too much time on this particular forum. I'm still trying to get over a cold so lets say early next year. Any weekday works for me.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Haven't been around much the deal didn't work out but we still have our car meets in the spring and summer. Friday nights in Federal Heights 92nd and Federal at the sonic. Sundays 225 and Tamarac. I am rolling a 03 tib still but Hopefully by end of April i'll be in a new forte Koup.

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Hmm, both black. I had the "Koup" emblems before I sold my stock wheels. I liked them alot but there is no denying that they are black. Maybe the carbon fiber would match the gunmetal better because it will look that color from certain angles...not sure though.

I think I'm leaning toward the Koup ones. That way if they don't match perfectly you can still justifying them.

·
Registered
17 Posts
just can't make up my mind - leave it alone or not... on the Koup emblems - it looks like the lettering is somewhat more gray than silver, can you confirm that? i just can't find anything that is not black/chrome... :-(

21 - 40 of 59 Posts