Kia Forte Forum banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
The "koup" portion is a shiny silver (IMO) so it looks silver at some angles and gray at others. May be perfect on your silver car.

Here are some shots that I have of them from different angles. You can see that sometimes the center portion of "koup" matches the outline and sometimes its darker.

I already sold them to another member otherwise I'd give 'em to ya.

·
Registered
33 Posts
If you guys want to go to dave and busters some of the tib guys and some of the gen guys are going....

Feb 12th Saturday 6 pm; I-25 and Colorado... My name is Dusty... 7197600479... Text or call me if you want to go

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
If you guys want to go to dave and busters some of the tib guys and some of the gen guys are going....

Feb 12th Saturday 6 pm; I-25 and Colorado... My name is Dusty... 7197600479... Text or call me if you want to go
If I didn't have a date with my snowboard I would come out and meet you guys.

·
Registered
33 Posts
If I didn't have a date with my snowboard I would come out and meet you guys.
Sad.... lulz.... Well I hope you have fun!

I will come back from time to time and post up what the Hyundai Scene is doing lulz...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Trying to get all the Hyundai's/Kia to one meeting spot is hard. CONOC decided to put a section on their forum for the Hyundai's/Kia. Lets all check up there for the Meets :)

Colorado Nissan Owners Club

·
Registered
2 Posts
live in CO springs but up in denver all the time

·
Registered
33 Posts
I've got a silver Koup in the golden/Denver/Arvada/Lakewood area and would love to go to a meet just to see what everyone else is doing to their cars! Lets make it happen!!!

N

·
0 Posts
Whats up y'all.
I don't have a Forte but an Optima also got a couple buddies who have Optimas too and wondering if y'all are up for a little KDM meet up lol.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Whats up y'all.
I don't have a Forte but an Optima also got a couple buddies who have Optimas too and wondering if y'all are up for a little KDM meet up lol.
]

I'm in the springs, I'd like to meet up and just check out some other KDMs as well, Anyone in Denver is also welcome to hit me up and i'll cruise down there and check out the KDM scene up there

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hey fellas, and fellaetes! ;). Im up in Wyoming, and would be interested in meeting some of you "greenies" if you ever have a get together, if youd have me?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I know this forum is old but I just bought a 2013 Koup SX and I would love to meet with some other Koup owners because I am yet to see one on the road!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just bought a "titanium metallic" 2011 Forte EX sedan in November. I'm in northeast Colorado Springs. It's kind of neat that I have a somewhat uncommon car. I have only seen two other first-gen Fortes since I bought mine.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts