Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, been lurking on this forum for a while but haven't posted much. This will be the debut of my Koup on this forum. These pictures are taken at different times, ranging from January to February. During the shooting of the latest photos, my friend's neighbor came out and asked if my car was a Mazda or a Saturn. When I told her it's a Kia, she was shocked, saying that it was too sharp looking! Currently, this Koup has:

35% tint all around
Splash guards (just installed after these pics were taken)
6000K Diode Dynamic HID with harness
Red K-Badge front and back
Custom Red/Black Koup emblem.
Black retroreflective (reflects silver/white at night) on rear reflectors.

Enjoy the pictures!

Dropbox - Photos - Online backup, file sync, and sharing made easy.

P.S. There are probably more inspirations that I forgot to mention but at the top of my head, I can say Aidensgrand, soar4fun, K.I.A, and KoupSXR are among those whose mods really impressed me enough to start working on this car.

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
nice pictures man. silver is a good color. was going to be my second choice had i decided to not go white and get a sx. i like the color break between the silver and black too with the red K badges.

·
Registered
536 Posts
A very photogenic Koup! Nice pics. Been thinking about the red K badge but hadn't seen anyone with it on here that I know of...Wanted to put it on my Titanium but not sure how it would look...Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
..................Black retroreflective (reflects silver/white at night) on rear reflectors..............

just curious- where did you buy the stickers and were they reasonably priced? everyplace i've seen them online has been a weee bit expensive....

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you everyone for the feedback, I got my splash guards and the European plate in and will be installing them tomorrow. Will update with pics.

just curious- where did you buy the stickers and were they reasonably priced? everyplace i've seen them online has been a weee bit expensive....
Can't remember the website where I got it from but this one has them for a similar price. If you only want to black out the reflectors, they have thin strips that are the right size.

IDENTI-TAPE - 1-inch Engineering Grade Safety Reflective Tape

When I get home I'll look for the site I got mine from. They sold me two 8x5" sheets for about $25.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.