Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anybody around here? Are any of you going to be going to CCM next month? Its the two year anniversary. I think we also need to start a Texas classifieds thread and sticky it so that its neater bc im sure people will start selling parts and it would make it easier to navigate.

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
I'm pretty sure we've got a dfw crowd. I went up to garland and then fortworth for a meet back in june or july. Hot as hell for a meet but had a blast.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My mgr is wanting to get a group together and i am not sure the specifics. He wants to try and get a big following going. Once he has time to talk to me about it the forum will be the first to know. I don't know what direction it will go but i also am looking into getting some bodykits and carbon as well i am contacting a guy about that but he might need stock parts to do R&D on so that will probably get you a discount depending on how many people want parts.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Im in SA with Aidensgrand, yall arent too far off from us

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nah its not so bad haha I am used to driving from Dallas to Atlanta so four hours is a piece of cake. Speaking of baked goods, i am going to CCM in Austin so if any of you want to meet up. There is also the RKC meet the same day in the Dallas area.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If anyone needs installation or help with anything let me know i can help. I have installed many a things.

·
Registered
769 Posts
When is it? I haven't really kept up with show dates

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
RKC is on Saturday the 5th of Feb. and CCM 9 will be announced shortly. I will create a thread for shows everytime i hear of one to give you guys a heads up.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Good!!! Finally a dealer I getting involve. I been doing Kia meets in Texas for the past 3 years. This year I'll be doing it in Austin, since last year was done at San Antonio.
I'm gathering kias for the CCM and RKC, so I'll be there as well but I'm not sure how many I can group up since classes have already started and most are busy with it.

Hopefully we can comunicate longer for future local meets in dfw area.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes. I was at CCM last year in Austin and it was a lot of fun. I can't wait to meet everyone although i will be rolling down there with my car club.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Sounds good, I don't know how many people from rkc are going to ccm, but we still going fr sure.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.