Kia Forte Forum banner

DFW Fortes

5K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  slyhog2007 
#1 ·
Hi everyone this is my first post on the forums but been using it since I got my car brand new July 2010. Was just wanting to see how many Forte owners there (even just Kia or other KDM really) were out there in the Dallas/Fort Worth area that might want to try and get together and talk about there cars. I've seen a few other cool Fortes especially in the area and wouldn't mind meeting some of the owners. I attached a pic of my Forte Koup I currently live in the Denton area but I work and commute out to Frisco almost everyday plus my car is pretty loud so you might have heard it :wink2: as well. But just wanted to see how many people like me were out there THANKS:smile2:

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
DFW area

We're out here...

I'm in the Flower Mound area and commute through Lewisville and The Colony almost daily.

I've seen a few other forte koups around, but don't think any of us have ever tried linking up. It's mostly doing WOT's to pass each other and a few waves here and there.

Let me know if you see me! :nerd2:

Attachments

#6 · (Edited)
Hey guys, i've seen some nice Fortes in the area. Fort Worth here. We do have StreetKiaz car group you can find us on FB Streetkiaz Texas Chapter, we enter allot car shows and go to monthly meets with other Kias. Yall are more than welcome to join.

Hahns Fest Feb. 27th which Eric put together (SK co/owner) this year and was a big help getting it over here.

Reactions: FormerAdvisr
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.