Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello my name is Michael and Im the leader of TX chapter for SK

This is it, what yal all been waiting for gather all your Kia buddys and come to the Big bang meet to show off everything you got in your car and try to win some trophies. We will be celebrating customer appreciation with Southwest Kia so you will be able to show them what Kia is made of.

Trophy list to be made

At the end of the meet we will be passing out trophies to the winners!

There will be door prizes and raffles for TV's, TRIPS and detail car kits and also goodie goodie bags for all car owners.

There will also be a live band a radio station and there will be a few jump houses for the kids.

ALSO FREE FOOD!!!!!!!

DATE - Saturday Oct. 12, 2013

LOCATION - Southwest Kia 1919 Oates Dr Mesquite, TX 75150

TIME - 12:00PM

NOTE: We changed the date from Oct. 5 to Oct.12 due to dealership making their party that weekend so we changed for them so we can keep a good relationship with them by helping them out.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just trying to keep all of you aware of the meet still :)
Just remember this is a meet you dont want to miss, EVERYTHING is free for us such as the goodie goodie bags we will all get for showing up, FOOD and the trophies. NO entry fees for you to pay, we want you to have a GREAT worry free time and thats what we are going to give you my friends!

·
Registered
236 Posts
This may be possible for me! Ill have to figure some stuff out, but if i can i would love to go. Car will be lowered and turbod by then!:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts