Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of any sites to buy Forte stuff besides Korean Auto Imports and sites like ebay? Im looking for other places that ship out of the US or Canada. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
ya thats pretty much everything... there own CAI and also strut bars, CF hood, lightweight crank pulley, those hood things that hold the hood up, coilovers, and lowering springs.... idk what other parts for the car your looking for that are found on KoreanAutoImports and/or ebay or other popular sites, but thats pretty much it for the car... i remember another site from singapore having a bunch of stuff but nobody knew how to translate it

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys! Lots of help. Love this forums. Always great help

·
Registered
82 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I've bought stuff from this guy, and I think the other one is something like jaygon mall. Both are nice guys if you email them and ship pretty fast
yes- the jaygon guy-
we had a few difficulties at first- but he admittted his mistake and followed up damn quickly and got me my order........

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.